Teamcenter on the Cloud proved to be a great solution for NP Innovation
NP Innovation looked for an inexpensive and quick solution to their need of better product data control. They wanted a solution that did not demand extensive IT staff and support. When NP Innovation implemented Teamcenter as a cloud-based solution they improved the re-use of design data with 50 %.
Increased productivity with Teamcenter on the Cloud
NP Innovation is a company dedicated to the development of water treatment solutions for aquaculture, industrial, and municipal applications.
They wanted to make it easier to find documentation and increase the re-use of designs created in Solid Edge. With a team of four Solid Edge design engineers, the start-up didn’t have the IT staff or budget to support a large software deployment.
Working with Nextage they choose Teamcenter as a cloud solution.
Keys to success
- Fast 10-day deployment of Teamcenter on the cloud
- Reduced cost of server infrastructure with Amazon cloud subscription
- Flexible financing for PLM as a monthly, operational expense
- Selection of Nextage for consulting services and support
- 50% less time spent searching for product data
- 50% more re-use of existing designs and data
- 100% accuracy in bill of material (BOM) management
- Improved change tracking, visibility and response
Gustav Kågesson is Design Manager at NP Innovation. Learn more about how he and his team discussed in this PDF success story.
“When we saw the need for a system to collect and connect our product data in an intelligent way we turned to Nextage for help. Nextage suggested a solution in terms of the proven product lifecycle management system Teamcenter, and also recommended infrastructure and maintenance based on our needs. They performed the implementation that was smoothly delivered in only ten days.”
Accelerate your business
Follow us on LinkedIn