As a Delivery Manager at Nextage, you will coordinate services resources with current projects and activities.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for making sure our excellent PLM/PDM/CAD and Mendix consultants are allocated at the right projects for our customers. You will follow up that we are delivering according to the contract and on delivery success with the customer.
As a Delivery Manager, you will have control over the consultant’s allocation goals, their project and activity registrations, time management, project and activity offerings, and customer contact for the services.
You will work within a great innovative environment with a team that pushes boundaries within the area of PLM/PDM/CAD.
Traveling to visit customers is included in the job.
The preferred job location is close to our bigger existing offices in Sweden. (Stockholm, Helsingborg, Göteborg and Malmö)
- You have a proven track record of running projects and/or service organizations.
- If you have worked in the PLM industry or with PLM systems, it’s an advantage
- A degree in engineering or other technical background is an advantage
- You are a highly motivated and self-driven team player
- Proactive with customers and co-workers
- Project manager
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
- You have a driver’s license
Go back to all jobs