As a CAD Consultant at Nextage, you will work with our CAD customers to make sure they will smoothly get up and running with our CAD software. You will help our customers reach their goals with our CAD systems, you will also train end-users and perform demos.
You see customer contact as important to understand the customer needs around the CAD solutions and processes.
You will work within a great innovative environment with a team that pushes boundaries in the area of PLM/PDM/CAD.
Traveling to visit customers is included in the job.
The preferred job location is close to our bigger existing offices in Sweden. (Stockholm, Helsingborg, Göteborg and Malmö)
- To have worked with CAD systems from Siemens Digital Industries or other vendors is required.
- A background in helping and supporting end-users with CAD processes is an advantage.
- You are a highly motivated and self-driven team player
- Proactive with customers and co-workers
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
- You have a driver’s license
Go back to all jobs