As a Nextage Business Consultant, you will make sure our customers get a much value as possible from our PLM solutions.
To be successful in doing this you will work closely with our customers and the sales team. It’s important that you enjoy listening, asking questions, and being forward-thinking about the customer’s needs. Traveling to meet customers is a big part of the job.
Nextage’s goal is to be a trusted advisor and the partner that challenges the customers with new ideas of solutions based on their needs and future plans. Whether there’s a need for new processes or software solutions.
As a Nextage Business Consultant, you will often document your work, do analysis of customer processes, and prepare and perform demo activities.
Nextage offers an innovative environment with a team that pushes boundaries within the area of PLM/PDM/CAD.
The preferred job location is close to our bigger existing offices in Silkeborg or Copenhagen, Denmark, or in the south of Sweden (Helsingborg, Göteborg, and Malmö)
- If you have worked in the PLM industry or with PLM systems, it’s an advantage
A degree in engineering or other technical background is an advantage
- Highly motivated and self-driven team player
- Proactive with customers and co-workers
- You speak and write Swedish or Danish fluently
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have a driver’s license
Go back to all jobs