As a Nextage Business Architect, you will work closely with our customers and make sure they get up and running with the software we deliver in our projects.
You have great communication skills and understand how important customer contact is to understand their needs for PLM/CAD processes. You will ensure that end-users are trained and have an understanding of the solutions and processes implemented.
In addition, you will help our long-term customers to develop their solutions and increase value from them.
At Nextage you will work in an innovative environment with a team that pushes boundaries within the area of PLM/PDM/CAD.
Traveling to visit customers is included in the job.
The preferred job location is close to our bigger existing offices in Sweden. (Stockholm, Helsingborg, Göteborg and Malmö)
- If you have worked in the PLM industry or with PLM/CAD systems, it’s an advantage
- A background in helping and supporting end-users with the PLM processes/CAD processes is an advantage
- You are a highly motivated and self-driven team player
- Proactive with customers and co-workers
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
- You have used tools as Articulate Rise or other e-learning tools.
- You have a driver’s license
Go back to all jobs